This weekend Mike got a new toy.......a new video camera. Even though I hate being video taped, I'm so glad that we have it to watch our babies grow up. I've attached his first video from this weekend.....he was kind enough to surprise me with it after I just woke up. :) Other than that it was a pretty lazy weekend around here.......as you can see.
Oh- we've discovered the funniest thing with Bela this weekend. So she knows that when she hears the doorbell, it means that someone is at the door. However, she can't tell the difference between our doorbell and a doorbell on the TV. We realized it when we were watching a movie this weekend..... I have to admit, we had a good laugh at her expense after we played that part of the movie over like 3 times, just to watch her get excited and run upstairs. It was too funny, and she needs the exercise....she's up to 85lbs!!! I can't wait for summer to get here so she can lose some weight! Although after waking up to snow on Saturday morning.....I'm wondering if this winter will ever end!?!?
3 comments:
Yey! Welcome to blogland! You'll love it and I'll love being able to keep tabs on the Barron's!
So good to see pictures (and video!) of you and your belly. So glad to see it's so big! That means those little girls are growing.
I'll visit often!
Hey Sis!
I can't wait until you have those little girls so I can come out and visit. It was a great idea for Mike to get the video camera...too bad you didn't get Bela on camera with the doorbell.
Love the video...so glad I can easily check for updates now!!
Post a Comment