Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

Hi! No time to write....just trying to get some new pics out here. The picture of the girls in the stroller is from our trip to the Wisconsin Dells. (We have the same picture from a year ago....its funny to see how they've changed in one year. See the March 09 Blog post) There are a few pics of the girls right after they woke up from a nap in their crib. I just love walking into their room after they wake up. They are in such good moods and are so goofy. Then lastly I've put some pictures of the girls first Easter egg hunt around the house. The girls are doing great and have such little personalities right now. I'm not even going to try to type everything that they are into because I know I'll miss too much.....next blog entry. :)





No comments: