I am 33 weeks and 4 days today! Its crazy to think that the babies could be here any day now! If you can see past my big belly, you'll see that the hubby has been busy putting together swings, bouncers, and a new nightstand over the past week. My bedrest and my need to "nest" are not a good combination for him....every day I think of something new for the 'honey-do' list. :) Not too much else is new here......just anxiously waiting.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey girl...I've been waiting for a post! How are you feeling...sleeping?? I remember the days around 34 weeks...extremely uncomfortable. Keep them in there as long as possible, though!! It would be nice to skip NICU! So proud of you...and Mike too!
Sweet Lord Sara!
I love how the dog is looking at you in this pic! Like, "uh, what the????"
Wow! Just wanted to say "hi and good luck" from us. Can't wait to hear your good news! (As a former NICU nurse, I know you do hope to skip NICU, but you have done such a great job on bed rest and they will do great even if they have to make a quick visit). Your dog has no idea about how her world will be rocked! Best wishes!
Post a Comment