Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Girls!!!

So Sara and I were expecting to meet our girls on June 4th, but of course they had different plans for us. On Thursday May 29th, the girls decided rather quickly that they were coming. Luckily we were already at the hospital for routine check-ups. After about three hours of observation and contractions going from every six minutes to every two minutes, our doctor decided that Sara would go into surgery that night.

At 9:47pm on May 29th, Natalie Elise introduced herself weighing in at 5 lbs. A mere minute later, Kate Elizabeth arrived weighing 5lb 3ozs. Here are just a few pictures….we’ll post more as we can.


Natalie Elise



Kate Elizabeth







4 comments:

Knitterella said...

HOLY CRAP THEY ARE HERE!!! I guess I wasn't expecting to see this post but what joy! They are so beautiful!!!! Thinking of you guys and so happy everyone is well and together. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

JanShu said...

Congrats!!! I can't belive they are here. Your pregnancy went by so fast (I know, it didn't for you). The girls are beautiful and I love the names you have picked out. I am just so happy for you! Enjoy every minute, even the ones in the middle of the night when you are exhausted. They grow up so quickly! I can't wait to see you two and meet Natalie and Kate! Give them a kiss for me.

Tse Family said...

Congratulations! They are so beautiful! So amazing. Joe(y) will have to call and give you some brilliant fatherly advice. He's a great dad. I'm sure you will be too, Mike. Hope you have the video camera on them already!

momoftwinz said...

Wow...my computer is fixed just in the nick of time!! I am so happy for you both that tears are coming down my face. Makes me remember what is was like when I met my two!! They are absolutely beautiful and I also LOVE the names. Can't wait to meet them. Don't hesitate to call when your having twin meltdowns...
Congrats