Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Catching up

I must say, I am not very good at keeping this updated! SORRY! Well the girls will be 7 weeks old tomorrow! Almost 2 MONTHS!!! I can’t believe it! I’ll update this soon with some new pics of the girls and hopefully some video in the next day or so but for now, here are a few little entries on what’s been happening around here…



Mom & Kate Snoozing
I sleep when they sleep!!!




Looking out the window
There is a window in our living room that the girls are fascinated by – I’m not sure what it is that catches their eye, but they love to look at it as you can see by the pic of Nat below.






Our first baby
Well I must say, I think the addition of our new little ones to the house has put our dog into a state of depression….. I think the picture below says it all. She has been great with the babies, but I can tell she misses being an only child.





Grandpa A’s visit
Grandpa A was here a couple weeks ago and did a fabulous job with the girls! I think he had one in his arms at all times……and sometimes he even had two!!!



Thunderstorm
This summer we’ve had some pretty bad storms come through our area and since our lot is jam packed full of trees, I get pretty nervous every time one goes through. Just last week I noticed that the weather was getting bad, so I took the girls downstairs just to be safe. After I finished a movie and the sun came back out, I went back upstairs to get something to drink and as I walked by our front window I saw that half of our tree was gone and was blocking the road!!! I was so glad I took the girls downstairs!! Although this sounds terrible to say, it would have been kinda nice if it would have fallen the other way and landed on the garage while we were in the basement. That would have given us justification to buy the Toyota Sequoia that we desperately need and would have expedited our plans to add a new master suite above the garage. Maybe the next storm that rolls through....




Well thats all for today, I'll try to get some updated pics posted over the weekend.

3 comments:

momoftwinz said...

Yay! A new post! I can't believe I just got around to checking! Aw..the pics of you sleeping w/the girls brings back so many memories for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures. Thank you for keeping it updated b/c otherwise I would never know whats going on w/you guys or see pics of those beautiful little baby girls!

Knitterella said...

Beautiful photos and Beautiful girls!!!

Love the photos of them taking a bath. That middle photo is great!

The "C" Chronicles said...

Love the new pics! But seriously, who hopes for a tree to hit their garage? Who does that? HA!