Well the hubby is really enjoying his father’s day gift and is getting into his new photography hobby. I love that he is so into it, because I am so not a picture taker. If it were left to me, we’d probably only end up with a handful of out-of-focus pictures of the girls over the course of their lives. I’ve attached a few bath time pictures that he took during this past weekend.
So what’s new with us this week……..
The girls had a doctor apt yesterday and are weighing in at 7lbs 6 ozs and 7lbs 4 ozs. They are averaging a gain of 1.6oz per day (far above the recommended gain of 0.75oz per day)!!!
This morning “N” woke up just as daddy was leaving for work, and as he kissed her goodbye she flashed a quick smile at him. I know she probably doesn’t realize she’s smiling – but I like to think that she does. (I attached a picture below of a previous smile- sorry about the rotation)
Grandpa “A” will be here today to meet his new granddaughters - they can't wait to meet him!
Well that's all for this post - "K" is yelling at me because she's hungry. (And when "K" yells - I jump because she's got the most ear piercing cry I have ever heard!)
2 comments:
omg...every time I see you have posted I get so excited to see new pics! M is a great photographer already!! I think those bath picks are priceless...
So...you actually have time to think clearly right now....everything I remember from that time period is extremely FUZZY!! Glad all is well...lovin' the posts!
Cute cute!! That is one good camera! Even got the droplets of water from the "mad pic"! I'm impressed. Tell M to keep up the good work.
Post a Comment