The girls enjoyed their first Spartan football game last weekend (we couldn’t get the Cal game so they had to wait a week). Kate and Natalie are doing great!! Kate smiles non-stop and loves to be talked to and is starting to talk back. Natalie is my little thinker and likes to look at things so intensely and wrinkles up her forehead when she is checking stuff. Daddy can always get a smile out her when he smacks his lips at her. Kate is my sleepy head and on a good night can sleep 12 hours with only one quick diaper change and snack in the night. Natalie is my early bird – she doesn’t like to sleep in and ALWAYS wants to hang out at 3 or 4 am. I’m loving every minute that I get to be home with them!! I just have time for a quick update and to be honest their isn’t much else new around here.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's about time!! I've been dying for some new pics of the girls! They are getting so big already...and you look you're in heaven being a Mommy!
They are getting so big and more cute by the second!
Post a Comment