Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It’s Fall already!?!?

Where did Spring go? Oh yeah, I spent it being very pregnant and laying on the couch! How about Summer? Oh yeah, I spent it learning how to be a mommy of twins! I will never forget the past two seasons…even with the scary bedrest and unpleasant heartburn, I loved being pregnant with my girls. And this has been the best Summer ever – I have been so happy getting to spend everyday (and most nights) with Kate and Natalie.

So what’s new around our house? Well both girls are rolling over now, and Kate is talking (babbling) non-stop now. She especially loves to chit-chat with her daddy!! Both girls love to play on their activity mat and swat at their toys….it’s just a matter of time before they start putting everything in their mouth. It’s so amazing to watch them change from week to week!

We had a little photo shoot with the girls this weekend……I have to thank my friend JZ for these adorable hats!! I absolutely LOVE them!!!







4 comments:

Knitterella said...

OMG! Great photos! The girls look so cute and cute in the hats! So glad you liked 'em!

momoftwinz said...

Love, LOVE, love the photos!! The girls are getting so big! Thank goodness for this blog!

Carrie said...

those are the cutest hats. great pics

Shawna Bates said...

Hi ya!
I'm out and about doing the blog party thing!
I love these photos!!
Those hats are too stinkin cute!!!
I hope you're having fun doing the blog party and get lots of visitors!
If you get a chance stop on over by my blog and get in on my giveaway.
Shawna-Michigan