I bet you thought I gave up on my Blog updates.... I thought I'd take 2 minutes and write a quick update. I am on my third week back to work now, and I am surviving but its very tough. I have a new level of respect for working moms with infants. WOW!!! It's much harder than I anticipated! And to make it even harder, I am not a fan of daycare! After only 3 days the girls come down with their first cold (and I got sick as well)!! And after their cold, they caught a nasty stomach virus, that's on its 5th day now. And they passed that on to mom as well. Ugh! So after all this and three weeks of packing up the kids to go out in the cold, I'm on a frantic search for a nanny. I already have a few interviews lined up for this weekend, so wish me luck that we find one that will be a good fit. We can't find one soon enough!
The girls will be 5 months old tomorrow! Wow, I don't know where the time has gone! Besides being sick, the girls are doing great. They are rolling around everywhere, its just a matter of time before they start crawling. They are also starting to notice each other and will just stare and smile at one another. And today I got Kate to laugh for the first time! :)
I've attached pic's below of the girls in thier Halloween costumes...they are going to be pink bunnies! I just love the costumes!
Here's some other random photos that I thought I would post...Enjoy!
3 comments:
OMG!!! They babes are so precious as Pink Bunnies! They look like they are having a riot :)
All your photos are so nice. Just beautiful girls!
I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Absolutely love the costumes...and they look so adorable in their dresses. I was worried they wouldn't have a chance to wear them before it got cold! I hear ya on the daycare. We got used to it after awhile...it actually helps their immune system for when thet start school if that makes you feel any better?? Plus, great socialization skills!! Nanny is ALOT easier though...or so I've heard!! SO happy to see a new blog post!
I cannot believe how big they are getting...they are so sweet Sara!! I am in the same boat--looking for a nanny. We have been interviewing all week. Have two more this week. We have one really great lady that we love but have one that I am interviewing this week comes highly recommended. We'll see. The first cold is the worst...I was such a worry wort! Called the doctor non stop! I am sure they thought I was a nut case!!! Hope you have good luck with your interviews and talk soon. when do you think you will be in town next?
Post a Comment