Friday, July 24, 2009

14 months - best age ever!

I just wanted to post some recent pics of the girls and just say how much I am enjoying the girls being 14 months. They are playing together, chasing one another, playing keep away, and laughing at each other. Lately the game has been:

One pacifier available equals:
1) Kate putting it in her mouth
2) Kate running away so Natalie will chase her
3) Kate hiding behind a chair and waiting to get caught
4) Both of them screaming when Natalie finds her
5) Natalie pulling the pacifier out of Kates mouth
6) Both girls laughing
7) Natalie putting the pacifier in her mouth
8) Natalie crawling away so Kate chases her
9) And the game goes on and on...

It makes my heart melt watching my little girls have so much fun together!

3 comments:

Jarrad, Misty, Jenna, Josie Odle said...

They are just too cute - I love their smiles! You don't have to do professional photos with all of the good ones in this bunch! Have fun with this age cause 3's will keep you on your toes :-)! Thanks for sharing!

momoftwinz said...

I must admit...12-24 mos. is a GREAT age!!! It just keeps getting better...oh wait, then they turn 2!! :-) The girls are getting so big and I just love the pics!!

Knitterella said...

14 months already? WOW!

They are just beautiful!