I think this is what I am going to rename my blog…. We’ve been very busy around here lately and I just can’t believe how fast time is flying by! Proms, Weddings, First Birthdays, and Anniversaries!!
Our little brother went to prom and as is about to start his senior year in high school! I think when Mike and I first met we were still taking him to see Disney movies and now he’s prepping for college!! He’s all grown up and we couldn’t be more proud of him!!!
May 29th was a very special day this year. My sister got married and the girls celebrated their first birthday! Beth made such a beautiful bride and we had such a good time!! Loved the Mobile Boogie!
We had a belated birthday celebration for the girls! The each had their own cake to dive into. And although they weren’t sure what to do at first with everyone watching they eventually figured it out. Kate tried to shovel handfuls into her mouth all at once and Natalie wasn’t so sure about having her hands dirty and tried to fling frosting everywhere. Too much fun! Here is the link to pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sarakbarron/FirstBirthday?feat=directlink
As for anniversaries…..our nanny has now been with us 6 months and we are so lucky to have found such a wonderful person to care for our girls! And the hubby and I are gearing up for our 5th year anniversary in August!
Its been kind of a cooler summer this year and pretty rainy, but we did manage to get out boating on Lake Minnetonka with our friends for a day. We all skipped out on work and enjoyed an adults only day!! Boating on the lake is by far one of my favorite ways to spend the day!! Other than that Mike's been busy remodeling our master bathroom - he's doing an amazing job!! He's quite handy - hanging drywall, cutting pipes and soldering them back together!!! And soon he'll be tiling!
Lastly here’s just a few of the things that the girls are into now.
Kate –She’s our outgoing one…walking everywhere and making lots of noise but not quite talking
Natalie- She’s still thinking about walking, but knows ma-ma and da-da, and snaps her fingers
Both are:
Raising their hands over their heads when we say “So Big”
Waving bye-bye
Giving High-Fives
Patting their bellies when we say “Big Belly”
And they both LOVE bathtime!
Here are A LOT of pictures from the past couple months.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! New pics! Been dying to see how big the girls are...amazing how time flies. I can't believe mine are going to be 3! When are you coming back to MI???
Post a Comment