Monday, May 5, 2008

Beautiful Flowers!

Happy Cinco De Mayo!! I had to post a picture of these beautiful flowers. Since going on bedrest, Mike has brought me fresh flowers every week to keep my spirits up and brighten my living area. These flowers are gorgeous and smell amazing!!! What a wonderful husband I have! :)


And on top of that, after growing up less than two blocks away from a 7-11, Coke slurpees have always been a favorite of mine. Well in this crazy state of Minnesota, there are no 7-11's and the gas station slushees just can't compete. But this weekend, Mike made a new discovery.... Burger King Icees are about as close to a slurpee as you can get. So right now, I am enjoying a my new favorite beverage....a Coke Icee! YUM!


1 comment:

momoftwinz said...

Those are beautiful!! Happy 32 weeks!!! What an awesome milestone!!! E's sis misses 7-11's also...they usally get Speedway frozen cokes or BK!